Aircare are a family owned Company operating predominantly across the East Midlands, having been established for 30 years. Multi award winning distributor for Gardner Denver, Hydrovane and Compair, Aircare are focused on customer service and honest values.
- Administration support to the Service Manager & External Sales Team
- To support the Office Manager with work on our CRM systems, general office duties, systems and all incoming enquiries.
- Answer phones and direct calls to appropriate personnel or forward messages.
- Support Service Department with client bookings and documentation
- Maintain databases for service, sales and marketing purposes.
- Support administration of marketing campaigns and update CRM accordingly.
- Typing and preparation of service quotations and repair quotations.
- Updating service & sales CRM with quotations raised and progress with client.
- Make visit arrangements as instructed for our service team.
- Typing up of sales quotations and other documents as and when required.
- Provide support during holidays for Service Manager & Internal sales staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications
Telephone skills, reporting skills, administrative writing skills, Microsoft Office Skills, managing processes, organization of time and duties, analysing information, professionalism, problem solving, excellent verbal communication, a ‘can do attitude’ & discretion.
Applicant must be able to communicate in English & ideally will live within 20 miles of Corby.
Knowledge of service & marketing databases, social media and engineering would be advantageous.
In return we offer
Excellent salary package commensurate with experience, pension, up to 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
Reports to: Service Manager & Office Manager
How to apply
Please send your current CV by email to our Office Manager
Closing date for applications 15.11.2021.