Reports to: Service Manager & Company Administrator
Aircare are a family owned Company operating predominantly across the East Midlands, having established in 1991. Multi award winning distributor for Gardner Denver, Aircare are focused on customer service and honest values.
- Administration support to the Service Manager & Internal / External Sales Team
- To support the Company Administrator with general office duties, systems and all incoming enquiries
- Support the Directors with ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Answer Phones and direct calls to appropriate personnel or forward messages.
- Open and distribute mail.
- Answer the customer counter as and if required.
- Maintain databases for service, sales and marketing purposes.
- Support admin for marketing campaigns and update database accordingly.
- Typing and preparation of service quotations and repair quotations.
- Updating service database with quotations raised and progression with client.
- Make visit arrangements as instructed for our service team.
- Typing up of sales quotations and other documents as and when required.
- Provide support during holidays to Service Manager & Internal sales staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications
Telephone skills, Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization of time and duties, Analysing information, Professionalism, Problem Solving, Verbal Communication & Discretion.
Applicant must be able to communicate in English & ideally will live within 20 miles of Corby.
Knowledge of service & marketing databases, social media and engineering would be advantageous.
In return we offer
Excellent salary package commensurate with experience, pension, up to 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
Please send your current CV by email to
Closing date - 30.04.2018